AnimeSG // Okami Promotions Dev Notes: 9/2/11
Here are the recent Anime SG website Dev Notes for September 2011.
- URL Hosting changed from HomeMarketviews.com to OkamiPromotions.com.
- About Us page added.
- Advertising page overhauled.
- Sponsors page updated: Includes new sponsor Pacfic Media Expo and information on how to become a sponsor.
- FAQ page updated to reflected more relevant information and new frequent questions that are asked.
- Contact page updated. All inquiries regarding guests and guest booking will be redirected to Okami Promotion’s Guest Relations page.
- Phantom Masque entry limit moved up from 20 to 25 entries.
- Anime Bonanza banner removed and replaced with OkamiCon banner.
Also, the new Okami Promotions website was completed today as well. Because this is the host site for Anime SG and holds a great deal of information regarding all of our events, here are a summery of new pages featured on our company webpage.
- Social Networks: This page features a directory of the social networks for all of our hosted events.
- Advertising: This page details all of our up-to-date information regarding the various advertising options we offer to our clients.
- Guest Relations: All individuals, or those representing them, who are interested in being booked as a guest at one of our events will be asked to go through this page. This will allow us to gather necessary information regarding bookings ahead of time and eliminate the need of tossing a bunch of emails back and forth just to go over the simple stuff.
- Upcoming Events: This page will detail information on all of our upcoming conventions and events as well as links to their respective websites.
- Event Registration: Pre-register for any of our events in one easy and convenient location. You can buy your badge for Anime St. George and OkamiCon both at once from this page.
- Exhibitor Information // Registration: Like Event Registration, this allows vendors and artist to review booth information for all of our events at once and have the option of buying multiple booths at multiple conventions in one transaction.
Posted on September 2, 2011, in Announcements, Updates and tagged Anime, anime conventions, anime st george, conventions, Dev Notes, Okami Promotions, web design. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.