Programing events for Anime SG include but are not limited to:
- Screening Room Featuring anime shows from publishers such as FUNimation Entertainment.
- A “Dealer’s Room” where commercial businesses, and publishers can set up vendor booths to can sell manga, anime and other related items to convention attendees.
- “Artist’s Alley” area for local aspiring artists of all talents to set up to sell and display their artwork or talents.
- Special Guest Speakers from the Anime/Manga industry to host panels, ask questions about their work and sign autographs.
- Fan run panels featuring such things as Cosplay work shops, How to Draw Manga and more.
- Interactive anime game shows such as The Anime Dating Game and more.
- Evening Ball.
- Phantom Masque and Cosplay Contest where contestants can show of their best costumes for glory and prizes.
A complete programing schedule will be posted when available.